Thursday, July 14, 2011

Happy "Chic" birthday

Another birthday this week...This time is for my girfriend who just came back from Europe. I haven't had time to talk to her yet but will catch up this weekend.



I've used MS cardstock paper and used some background paper from my stash. I have cut up the birthday cake twice and the sentiment twice to give it that extra special elevated effect.
The birthday cake image & chick image are from Tiffany Doodles, strawberries is from Designed 2 Delight, dancing couple is from Digi Darla and sentiment is from Create with TLC.

Challenges:

D2D Challenge - European Inspired
Tiffany Doodles - All creatures Great & small
Digi Darla - Lady in Red







4 comments:

Kathy said...

So cute, love the bright fun colors. Thanks for joining us at D2D this week.

Jennifer McGee said...

Wow I am impressed at how you combined all of the images! Love the berries! I'm so glad you could join us at Designed 2 Delight this week.

Peggysue said...

Very cool card Jen. Love all the different images together. Thanks so much for joining our challenge at Designed2Delight. Please keep coming back!

Digi Darla said...

WoW! Great combo idea! Very well done card! Thanks for joining the challenge at DigiDarla.com.