Thursday, October 20, 2011

Happy Halloween - A tag!

Another Halloween but this time , my daughter (4) and myself made this Halloween tag - Our first! The image is Pumpkin and Tags. She wanted to give some treat bags to her friends and thus, I have helped her in the cutting of the image and the rest, she has done it herself. I have used my prismacolor pencils and she taped in some Halloween foam shapes on the tag. I think it's cute for a 4-year old!!! What do  you think??



Challenges:
Designed 2 Delight DT - Halloween

1 comment:

Domina said...

I think it is awesome! I didn't think about doing treat bags for my daughter's class. But I now I am! Thanks for the reminder! lol

I am hosting a giveaway for Baby Tone DVDs. It is a great gift for a new mom who would love to workout with their baby while bonding. Would love it if you could stop by! http://getittogetherdomina.blogspot.com/2011/10/baby-tone-dvd-giveaway.html