Saturday, December 3, 2011

Envelope boxes candy @ Tracy

Tracy has made some fabulous envelope boxes so that you can place your cards with embellishments in it and send without any damages. She is giving away 25 of those!!!!

Here is what she has to say:



I don't know about you but I hate having to spend time measuring out, cutting and scoring my envelope boxes to fit my embellished cards into. Soooooooooo, drum roll............ I have had some made. Yayyyyy, Whoppeeeee, so exciting.......

They are professionally cut and scored ready for your glue/tape and are an absolute godsend. So if your interested please email me: t.payne@homecall.co.uk for a quote. I can ship worldwide no problem, and you'll be as happy as I am.

To help spread the word I'm offering a pack of 25 as candy. 

That's it. I will draw a winner on January 2nd. 

So if you want to win, go to her blog.

P.S: Do not comment on my blog as your entry will not count! 

No comments: