Thursday, April 26, 2012

Rain or Shine

This is my first time trying to enter the Hero Arts contest with this month's theme being "Sunshine and Showers".

I have used the Hero Arts House with plant stamp and have stamped it four times. On the left, I have used bright cherry colours to represent Sunshine and on the left, dull colours to represent Showers. I have also colored the plants with copics. I have also used some foam dots to create some dimension for my black frame. The windows and doors have been fussy cut and it did take some time but I enjoyed it in the end.
Here's my card:



Supplies:
Cardstock: Black, White (Paper Mill Store)
Ink: Pigment (Aladine)
Foam Dots: Glue Arts
Copics: B02, YR02, Y08, V15, R32.

Challenges:

Hero Arts April contest - Sunshine and Showers

No comments: