Sunday, September 15, 2013

Apples


Ah, apples...Yummy favorites snacks for everyone in our family...Bobbing For Apples is the image given out for the monthly progressive challenge for the "From The Heart Stamps". I colored the image with my prismas and added some MME stickers on the side. I embossed some red cardstock, added a border with my Fiskars punch and finished with some Cosmo Cricket paper for the bottom.

My sketch comes from Feeling Sketchy Challenge and I also wanted to enter the DT call for the "From The Heart Stamps" blog. I know that I will have more time on my hands since my kids are back to school and thus, I thought now is my chance to send in my application. I love to color with my prismacolored pencils without any gamsol or baby oil. I love to go with simpler designs and I love Faith's images. Wish me luck!


Challenges:




6 comments:

Morgyn said...

A wonderful card, that image is just so cute. Thanks for playing at feeling sketchy.

Kathy said...

Very pretty. Love the way you did the grass, it looks so realistic. Fun sentiment down the side, too.

DebR said...

Such a cute card...great job.
Thanks for joining us at Feeling Sketchy.

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card. Thank you for joining us at Feeling Sketchy.
Good luck on your application for the design team.

DebiJ said...

Sweet card...fab image of apple bobbing, so enhanced with your colouring. .
Thank you for playing along at Feeling Sketchy with us!

Karen Howard said...

Gorgeous card and fabulous coloring! Thanks for joining us at From The Heart Stamps! Hugs, Karen