Sunday, September 15, 2013

Enchanted Pumpkin



Hello peeps, it's been a while since I blogged. Kids have been back to school and I have been busy going back and forth with my son's school. He hasn't adjusted to kindergarten yet and thus, I had to check upon him. Poor him!

My sketch uses the sketch from "I {heart} Sketch #33 and since it's fall, I went with a fall theme. The image is from Doodle Pantry and I picked a colored one since I never did that before. I did add a little embossing and used some MME stickers for the sentiment. 

Doesn't the image represent an enchanted pumpkin with the bear coming out of it?



Challenges:
Doodle Pantry - Use a Doodle Pantry image
Simon Says Stamp - Emboss
Milk Coffee Challenge - Fab fall colors
House of Gilli - Anything goes/ Fall


3 comments:

Marsha said...

Such a cute Autumn card. Lovely BG paper and love your take on the sketch. Thank you for joining us for the Doodle Pantry challenge.

Glenda Atkins said...

Fabulous card, just love your background paper and the pumpkin peeps Panda is showcased wonderfully! Thanks for joining us at the DPDC#38!

L.Wilson said...

Just adorable, and that leaf paper is so pretty. Thanks for joining us at Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge 38!