Sunday, November 24, 2013

Hobbycutz Challenge #26 - Sassy Studio

Hello everyone and Happy Sunday!!! Can you believe how fast the week has gone by...Soon, December will be here!

I was recently accepted into the Hobbycutz Challenges and here I am for my first challenge with them. The theme this time is "Steampunk" and we're playing with Sassy Studios.

Steampunk is way out of my comfort zone and honestly, I had to google the word to get a better understanding of it.


Josephine was a fun image to work with.  She is colored with prismacolored pencils and baby oil, then popped up with dimensional foam tape.

The gears are from Tim Holtz's Sprocket Gears and Mini Gears. The leaf accent on the left is a metal sticker form Momenta. The paper used is from Colorbok and I used a ready made scallop card from Michaels.  The black border is from my Fiskars punch.


Colors used:

Hair - canary yellow PC916, Cream PC914
Skin - Light peach PC 927, Peach PC939
Dress - Sand PC940, Yellow Ochre PC942
Boots, garter, glasses - Tuscan Red PC937, Sienna Brown PC945, Dark Brown PC946
Underwear - Metallic Gold PC950

Prize is some digi Stamps from Sassy Studio Designs




We would really love to see your creations and if you would like to see what my teamies have created to help inspire you please pop over to the Hobbycutz Challenge Blog.

Challenges:

Whimsy Stamps - Anything goes
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything goes
Come and get it Challenge - AG w/a twist (Use a digital stamp)
Robyn's Fetish - Metal (Real or Faux)
613 Avenue Create - Anything goes w/twist (Used Column 1 - Image, Patterned paper, Solid Color paper)





Huge Hugs,






5 comments:

UTs Hobby Time said...

Fantastic creation Jennyfer. Loved it a lot.

Chana Malkah said...

Congratulations on your new DT position! It took me a while to grasp Steampunk and I still don't do much of it. For a frist effort, I think you did a marvelous job! Thanks for leaving this on our front porch here at 613 Avenue Create.
Hugz,
Chana, Owner

Unknown said...

Jennyfer, I think you got the steampunk look! Love that shaped card! Great design! Thanks for playing this week at 613 Avenue Create!

Judy McKay said...

Lovely card. Great little details. Thank you for joining us at Cme and Get It this week. Judy DT

Bernardine Cuttino said...

Steampunk at it's best.The design is eye catching and I love the color palette on your design. Thanks for playing in our neighborhood at 613 Avenue Create. We look forward to seeing you again.
Hugs
Berni,DT
613AvenueCreate.