Sunday, February 23, 2014

I earned that cake...


Hello everyone! Finally it's Sunday and tomorrow the kids go to school which means more crafting time for me? Not really, need to do the household chores and cook...

Anyhoo, onto today's card, I loved the birdbrain that we received for the Feb SOTM Challenge. Isn't it a cute one? 


 The image was colored with Prismacolored pencils and baby oil. I made the sky background with Hero Arts Sky Blue ink and a cloud template, that I cut from a stamp set.I cut the image with my spellbinders dies, matted the image first before adding some dimensionals underneath. I used some of the paper scraps I had and embossed some of them. The ribbon is from my stash.


 I used my Fiskars punch to add a simple border.  I SO loved the sentiment that Faith created for this image set. Thanks Faith!


My sketch is from this week's sketch and I'm also entering this for the GDT Call that From The Heart Stamps is having this month. 


I would love for you to like my Facebook page whenever you have a chance. Thanks and enjoy your day!

Challenges:

Send A smile 4 Kidz - Punches &/or Die Cuts
Sweet Stampin Challenge - Humour
2 Sisters Challenge - Embossing

9 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Such a fun card. The black trimmings is a nice touch.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Miriam Prantner said...

What a funny image! Love the coloring and the clouds!

Michelle said...

What a CUTE card!!! I love the colors and how you colored the image as well. Thanks for joining us at From The Heart Stamps:)

Nazeema Calypso Thompson said...

Hello my dear friend!! I have to tell you how much I adore your card!! These new birdbrain images are pretty amazing and I love what you have done with yours!! Love the contrasting colors in all the PP too. Thank you for joining us for Sketch 54 at FTH. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Imke said...

Cute card, Jennyfer ! I like the fun and bright colors and the cloud background looks great !

Thanks for joining our SOTM Challenge @ From the Heart Stamps and good luck with the GDT Call !

Mary J said...

What a fun sweet card, Jennyfer - love the take on the sketch!

Anonymous said...

Oohlala! Love it!! Fun take on this week's sketch! Nice touch with the inside too. Thanks for joining the From the Heart Stamps sketch challenge this week!And the SOTM challenge as well!
Lyn

Pia Larsen said...

This is sooo cute and fun!
Thank you for playing with us at Sweet Stampin' this week.
Pia xx

Sandra said...

LOL.Love him.
Thanks for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin' x