Thursday, February 13, 2014

Make a Wish


Hello again, I was running to make this one and finally did in the nick of time. This is for the Whimsie Doodles monthly challenge. 


I used the Shell a bration set in the This and That section. I went for a masculine birthday card since one of my daughter's friend birthday is coming up very soon. I know he loves basketball and so, I chose these papers. The pearl and balloon fish were colored with my prismacolored pencils and I matted them onto some black cardstock. 

I used my Cricut to make a circle that I cut in half for the basketball paper. The sentiment is from the birthday Inkadinkado set and these were stamped on a balloon die cut from Whimsy stamps. 

To finish the card, I added some green twine.


My sketch comes from the Whimsie Doodles Jan challenge.


SUNFLOWERFIELD DESIGNS is having a Blog Hop starting on 15 February 2014, 9am CET on the Sunflowerfield blog during which their new images will be showcased. 

Challenges:
Cards Und More - Men only




3 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Gorgeous, love the twine and the three tiles with little images.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

UTs Hobby Time said...

Beautiful card Jennyfer. I too like the tiles with images.

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Jennyfer, super cute images & a fab layout.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Mandy xx